Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Oxfam Ireland subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Oxfam Ireland reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Oxfam Ireland are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Oxfam Ireland be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- As this site uses the most up to date automated and rounded up exchange rates, some sterling prices may vary slightly from the sterling prices in our shops.
Oxfam Ireland is a member of the international confederation Oxfam.
Oxfam Ireland is a registered charity in Ireland (no. 2000946) and Northern Ireland (no. CHYXN 89651)
Republic of Ireland:
2nd Floor, Portview House, Thorncastle Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4, D04 V9Y9
Elizabeth House, Suite 1, 116 – 118 Holywood Road, Belfast, BT4 1NY, UK